3 years in the making!!

I looked at this blog last night and realised that it has been 3 years since I wrote a blog post!! Hah totally understandable but I would like to start writing again.

Things have been busy in the world, different and challenging. COVID -19 has really put things in to perspective. One positive that came from this time is everyone embracing online conferencing and video calling. It has allowed people to communicate in this way more confidently and has opened up a lot more opportunities.

I have started online classes for children and youth which I have never done before and it has been wonderful! I can teach children wherever they are and am not limited to distance. I just think this is the best!

My new students seem to be loving my classes and I already have regulars that attend every week.


I advertise my classes to my mailing list first as a thank you and then advertise on my art class 
Facebook page The Joy Avenue Studio www.facebook.com/thejoyavestudio/

I will continue to do face to face classes but this won't be until the Spring school holidays at this stage.

I hope this blog will be a place where I can continue to share my art projects, ideas on art the world and education. and just my letter to the world if anyone cares to listen or is interested in what I do.

I am officially putting blog post in my diary and once it's in my diary it gets done ;)

Thanks for visiting 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog