Art competition for children now open!!



I was looking for online art competitions for my children to enter. They are hellbent trying to raise money to buy LEGO. I couldn't find very many which surprised me. My son said "Mum you should run an art competition for kids" and I thought to myself that is a very good idea!!

So I am happy to announce The Joy Ave Studios first ever online art competition for children. YAY!!

Open for all children aged 5-12 years old.

First prize: $50 worth of art supplies, postcard size prints of your artwork to share with your family and friends and two free online art classes.

Second prize: Two free online art classes worth $40 and postcard size prints of your artwork to share with your family and friends.

Third prize: 1 free art class worth $20



To enter:
Create your artwork. Use your imagination! The theme and medium can be anything you like. Collage, sketching, painting, sculpture anything!

Send a good quality photo, the child's name, age, postcode/Country, title and medium of artwork to info@jessicaharrisart.com.au.

All entries will be posted on the Joy Ave Studio Faecbook page www.facebook.com/thejoyavestudio/ and also to my website www.jessicaharrisart.com.au.

The winner will be announced on the 12th July 2020 at 6pm.

GOOD LUCK!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog